Crafty by Nature

Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday all over again

Hi Folks:

It's Monday again. Hubby is had today off and we decided to go galivanting. We ended up at a craft store and they were having a terrific sale on paper products. I was able to pick up some beautiful additions to my cache.

My sisters received their birthday cards and were very happy with them. It is funny how identical twins can be so different. They have such different tastes but look the same.

I know I promised to publish some pics of my latest work, but I just didn't have the time to do it today. Hopefully tomorrow, but I won't promise since I hate breaking promises.

Well I know that this isn't the great Canadian Novel, especially today, but I am going to sign off right away. I ache in places that I didn't even know I had.

Have a good evening everyone.

Bye for now.

No comments: