Crafty by Nature

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm baaaack

Hi everyone:

Did you miss me?

Man oh man what a week this has been. I have barely been able to drag myself away from my studio.

We have a very challenging photo restoration project on our plates. These photos have been in wallets, tucked into books, carried around in purses and pockets, and just plain mauled.

They are wrinkled, have tape on them, torn in places, and the people are wearing vintage print clothing that you can hardly make out. The glare is horrendous in most of the photos since the photographer had his subjects facing the sun... Well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

I also had two sets of ATCs to get done, have one mailed off already. The second one, well that is a whole other ball of wax. I thought they were complete, all except for my signature, but just before I was to sign them, I thought oh why not add, such and such to give the images more depth... I HATE them. Have to start every single one over. So guess who won't be getting much sleep (if any) tonight.

I also have a couple books to finish making, haven't finished the structure and sure haven't worked on the cover art, and finally an Iris Folding project due in 5 days!!! Oh and did I mention two cards for a swap and a prize package for a contest I ran?

So my Lovelies, don't be too sad if you don't hear from me for the next couple days. Be content knowing that I am happily creating my little heart out.

Thanks for checking in.

Hugs and all that.

No comments: