Crafty by Nature

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday, and your point is?

Hi folks:

It is Saturday, which is just like any other day here since both men are working.

I have spent the day in total decadence doing nothing but playing in my studio. I am one happy camper.

I have had the chance to take photos of some of the cards I have made and will post them as soon as I figure out how to.

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot, it SNOWED today! The wind has been howling, at one point I was worried it would blow out our windows, but nope, no trip to the Emerald City just yet. Anyway, I don't think the Wizard will ever be ready for me or my little cat too. (sorry no dog).

I finished the bay window card and am really happy with it, although there are a few things I would do differently next time.

Got the cards to my sisters, the Twins, mailed, and I am only a few days late.

I think my new year's resolution is to mail things to family and friends in plenty of time. I am real good about doing to the other crafters in my groups, but family? not so much.

I have "met" this delightful lady through one of the groups. She is 82 years young and just a wonderful person. I am so happy to call her friend. Wish she lived closer though, maybe she would adopt me. lol but Australia is a little far away.

The cats have almost forgiven us for shaving them.


Paul and James are good. Life is good.

And I am going back to play.

Night night all! Or in Betty's case, g'morning!

No comments: