Crafty by Nature

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Matchbox Art

Good morning everyone -

I have been a member of Milliande's Art Community for Women since its inception.  I never really got into it though just because I chose to go to other sites for my inspiration, etc.  Anyway, a week or so ago, I decided to check it out again.

Once you get through the navigation of all the sub-sites, sub-groups, etc. you discover that it is an awesome group with extremely talented women and a ton of options. I still haven't looked at everything.

I saw that there was a swap up for altered Asian themed matchboxes.  I jumped right in, even if I have never made anything like them before.  You know me, ever trying out new paper crafts and trying to put my own touch on them.  Anyway, here they are.

And if you are in the mood, please take the time to visit Milliande's site.

Have a great day!

Danielle

No comments: