Crafty by Nature

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another day. another project.

Good morning everyone!

Why is it that I can't sleep for beans anymore?  I was up and raring to go at 5:30 this morning.  Had to wait though.  I do nothing until I have had my insulin, taken my meds and eaten breakfast, just to get my day started on the right foot.

So now it is 8'ish.  I saw a little of Ellen, got bored and decided to chat with you all.

It is a beautiful Wednesday morning.  The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, perfect.  I am itching to create ... something.

Altoid tins are calling my name and I am thinking some kind of shabby chic treasure box.  I have everything I need -  Inks, papers, trims, (a friend dropped by some broken jewellery yesterday - thank you Carmen), and an idea.  What more can an artist ask for?

Hopefully I will have something to show you by the end of the day.

Wish me luck.

Peace.

1 comment:

Leoyzyo said...

If you need to purchase parts for your forklift you will need to have the part number available. Manufacturer Training However, if you have the required tools and equipment and also have some knowledge of forklift machines and its parts, you can consider repairing the forklift yourself as it would be very cost effective. You may procure these attachments from the same dealers who also deal with sale/purchase of old forklifts and accessories. With all said and written, there is one commonality that bounds all these trucks together.