Crafty by Nature

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Latest She Art Girl

Good morning all!

Once again I was completely posessed by Christie Tomlinson's infectious teaching methods.  I LOVE her She-Art Class and can't wait to see what her next course will be.  I urge you crafty types to check Scarlet Lime out. 

Anyway I want to share my latest Girl with you.  This time we learned to add scenes and doodles to our art. 

Okay, I have to tell you - I love the way she turned out!  This one is definitely a keeper.  She is mine mine mine.  Muahahahaha!

Okay, so now I am off to work on my journal. 

Have a great day everyone!

xx


1 comment:

Ryangvyn said...

It has a high temperature processed reflector. To bypass the memory effect plus the early death of their NiCad batteries, the owners of old laptop units had to totally unload their laptop batteries just before recharging them. Energizer rechargeable batteries provide you with long-lasting rechargeable battery power, lasting up to 4 times longer in digital cameras.