Crafty by Nature

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sisters at Delivery

Good Sunday afternoon!

A lady from one of the crafty groups I belong to, asked if anyone had a 3D sheet set for a woman who wanted a thank you card for her sister who would be partnering her at the birth of her child. We didn't. But I felt inspired and set to sketching.

Now as many of you know, I do not do 3D sheets, but there is a wonderful lady in our group who creates the most amazing sheet sets and so we collaborated. We had done so before and I loved the way it had turned out, so I knew that if anybody could make something out of my drawing it would be Penny Wessenauer. Penny did not disappoint and she made my doodle look so good, that I can't help but wish that I had someone to make this card for.
Anyway, here is the end result. Hope you enjoy, and please feel free to help yourself click on freebies link
Hugs,
Danielle

No comments: