Crafty by Nature

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Journal Flip

Hi everyonne -

I keep thinking it hasn't been that long since I have posted, but then I see how wrong I am!  Where does the time go?  It's not as if I am running after toddlers, or working outside the home, it's just me in my little home, and my husband who works out of the home.

Anyway, my youngest sister was here for a visit from Montreal, and I thought it would be fun to teach her how to create an art journal.  We had a lot of fun and she enjoyed the creative time we spent together. n Josée's lettering skills are awesome.  Wish she lived closer so she could teach me her method.

I just finished that journal and thought I would share it with you.  I think this is the 5th or 6th one I have added to my collection.  I LOVE working on these and often go back and add to them, so they are never really done.  You know what that's like right?

Some of these pages are influenced by other journalists' art which I adapted to my needs.


























Enjoy!

No comments: