Hi there -
Decided to play this week.
This is an old "Aerospace Combustion Engine" Textbook that was given to me last year at a nearby garage sale. My thought at the time was to use some of the graphs and images for steampunk projects.
The book sat on its shelf for just about a year.
This week I decided to have a play with it.
I folded the pages while watching tv with hubby. (I find it hard to sit and do nothing for a long period of time, so this was a perfect mindless task.
After folding the 500 plus pages, I started staining the edges, I added some cardstock scrap on the base, both front and back. I wanted to keep some of the old edges visible so cut the card shorter than the actual book covers.
I then set to preparing little embellishments and added them. The nice thing is that I was able to tuck little notes and things inside the pages, my own secret space... Well not so secret now that you all know.
Anyway, here it is.