Crafty by Nature

Monday, September 13, 2010

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!

Okay, so I am not much into the actual technical aspects of this blogging thing. I love creating my cards and art and love sharing it with you but I am pretty rotten at promoting myself or my work.

That being said - I MUST remind you about the Stamping Vacation Blog Hop starting on Saturday September 25th at 9:00 a.m. US Central Time and lasting until Sunday September 26th at 9:00 p.m. US Central Time.

The Dream Team (as the design team likes to be called) will be hosting HOMEMADE WITH A HOP which will focus on homemade embellishments. We will be offering prizes on all ten blogs and will be offering a $5.00 - $50.00 gift certificate (depending on the number of blogs commented on) to the grand prize winner's place of choice! That's over $300.00US in prizes!

To whet your appetites here is a list of our blog hop sponsors . . . so far. . .

Practicing Creativity Designs
Sticker Store
Glitterbabe's Art
Ooh la la Creations
Sunflowers and Dragonflies
Meljen's Designs
Sky Blue Pink (I get to give this prize away. I love Queen Xina and her royal entourage and have been a huge fan for years)!
Die Cut Dreams
Prairie Fairy Designs
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Victorine Originals
The Stampsmith
Rubberstamp Ave.
Lawn Fawn

I can hear you all saying "WHAT???? Can this be possible???"

Well of course its possible, would I lie to you????

So mark your calendar and get yourself ready for an awesome weekend....

Oh and before I forget - If you decide to become a follower of Stamping Vacation, please mention my name, they are offering a gift for the person who brings in the most followers once they have reached 200!

Thanks and ta ta for now....

No comments: