Crafty by Nature

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Little Claire Designs

Haloooo everyone!

I have just got to tell you about my greatest discovery.

As most of you know I am Canadian. I have found it very difficult to find the supplies I need for my cards at an affordable price. Someone mentioned Little Claire Designs to me (http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/) and I decided to check them out.

Now many of you know that I had been wanting some ProMarkers for a long time, but they are way too expensive here. I thought I might ask Santa for a few and had resigned myself to working in watercolour since I couldn't find any decent alcohol based markers that were affordable.

Well, when I saw the prices at Little Claire, I just about fell off my chair. I thought for sure I was messing up the currency conversion, but was pleased to see that I hadn't.

I was able to buy all four seasons of the markers as well as the skin tones set and 10 meters of beautiful organza ribbon for £40.50 and that included the shipping!!!! That is just over $60.00 Cdn!

Okay, so now I had to sit on my hands and wait. I expected it would take at least 6 weeks to 2 months for my purchase to arrive. Imagine my delight when I received everything as ordered (plus a little "candy"
from them as a surprise) within two weeks.

I have since placed another order and again, the price was more than reasonable and the items in my hand in less than two weeks.

I LOVE LITTLE CLAIRE DESIGNS!!!

So if you are looking for a vendor who offers quality goods, affordable prices, and great personal services, I highly recommend Little Claire's. Just click on the blog title and it will take you to their website.

Hey - tell 'em Danielle sent you....

No comments: