Crafty by Nature

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shout out to Sheetload of Cards

Good morning everyone:

I thought I would tell you about one of my favorite sites in the WWW.

SHEETLOAD OF CARDS - The first thing that attracted me was the name. I thought it was clever without being too cutesy. I don't do cutesy as you all know.

Then when I checked it out I was blown away. This E-zine is fabulous! and amazingly it is FREE! Which is my favorite price.

All you have to do is register at their site.

Click on today's title - I have linked it to their January issue - check it out - I am sure you will love it as much as I do.

I will be added several new pics to my photobucket too, so don't forget to take a look.

Have a great day and remember
Every piece that is created with feeling is a portrait of the artist

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Thanks for the "shout out" and good luck winning the goodies!!